Agrades Recruitment process is robust and thorough and complete an extensive recruitment process consisting of written, face to face interviews and role play scenarios. All our care team complete an enhanced DBS check. During induction our staff receive a full training programme to ensure they have the knowledge and skills needed to provide you with high quality care by undertaking the Care Certificate Course.
We are passionate about personal development and support all of our staff in order for them to achieve this, encouraging them to study for various QCF level 2 and 3 Diplomas. Training for our staff is very diverse, including both external and in-house training systems and as our customer’s needs change regularly, and we deliver services to a diverse range of conditions we regularly monitor our training methods to ensure we are meeting positive outcomes.
Working For Us
- We offer our care workers continuous professional support, and we reward loyalty and have a fortnightly staff bonus draw.
- Previous experience in the care sector is not essential as full training will be given.
- We will pay you a competitive wage which will increase upon completion of your probationary period, paid travel time and mileage, enhanced rates of pay for evenings, weekends, Bank holidays, paid holidays and paid training.
- We offer full and part time hours, flexible working patterns, a set rota and weekend on / weekend off.
Before you start working for us you will undertake a full induction training programme which includes the Care certificate, online training, Moving and Handling, Dementia Care, Nutrition, Food Hygiene, Infection Control, First Aid, Medication and Continence Care. Fully funded QCF Level 2 and 3 Diploma training is available. Further training is provided, enabling our Care Workers to become more specialised in the roles of Palliative Care, Dementia and Stroke Care. We have a dedicated team which includes Dignity Champions and our registered manager is the chair for Skills for Care Derbyshire Registered Managers Group who work to create a well-led, skilled and valued adult social care workforce by setting the standards and qualifications for social care workers.
There are also some requirements that must be in place in order for you to be accepted for a support workers position.
- Full eligibility to work in the UK
- Completion of enhanced DBS background checks
- The provision of suitable references
- Full driving license & use of a vehicle is preferred, however we do have some longer calls that are suitable for non drivers.